THIS WEEKEND

This weekend
is devote to getting rid of STUFF
and cleaning.
But mostly to thinking,
which always leads to writing.
I don't have WORD on this laptop
or maybe I do

sort of
but it keeps asking me for a KEY and I don't have a key.
and then it tells me that I have one less time to access my saved words.
I think I down to maybe 12?
and it started at 28.
So, need to get those words out of there
and into my email folders.
I save all my writing in drafts in my email account
so that I can open it wherever and look at it.

Sometimes I open them up and read the draft, maybe tweak it a bit and publish it as a post.
But it's a good place to store the thoughts in my head
that I need to get out.
To get rid of them for awhile.
I had a draft that I wrote last night
something about feeling like I was losing it at work.
Ya know, like where you are on the verge of a crying jag?

Rambling on about being tired,
tired physically and emotionally.
 
And maybe sharing an another tragic story from work
but then deciding to keep it to myself, mostly...
(sorry, Tammy)
rather than bring everyone else down too.
Yeah , it was about burn-out just before one of the busiest times of the year for me.

and about needing to remember not to dive out of the pot
into the fire.

Yeah, mostly stuff like that.
Hey, we've all got our problems.
Whatever.
So, this weekend will be spent
sorting through more of my STUFF
some to be donated and others things to be maybe sold
and sorting through my thoughts
and dumping them into my DRAFT folder.
So I hope everyone has a good weekend.
It's supposed to be much warmer here tomorrow.
Just enough to melt the snow and ice
and expose the layers of mushy poop out on my patio.

Yep. lots to do this weekend
and one hour less to do it in.
But one hour of sunlight is a good thing.