I'm not Moving, so...

OK, So I'm not moving but one of the things that I love in a house is a 3 season
or even better, a sunroom.

Every single house that I've been interested in, has had one.
Now as I've said before, my home is thin and tall.
Not very big.
The other day as I was watering my plants

                                                   (these looked dead when I brought them in.)
which are all the plants that I brought in from my patio/dog area,
I had an idea.
Probably it's more of a "dream" since I'm flat broke.
(more so after the car problems/missing work fiasco)
but, who knows...maybe someday I could have a sunroom built!

My kitchen, used to be my dining room.
When I first bought my house you came in the front door in the living room
then into the dining room 
and then the kitchen.
It was a tiny kitchen, 6 ft deep and 15 ft wide.
One day I was talking to a friend how I hated having my washer and dryer in the basement
and she said I should swap out the room and make the kitchen into a laundry/mud room
and the dining room into the kitchen.

I thought that was an excellent idea because the dining room was just wasted space for me.
I won't go into what happened because it's a very long story
but the work was done by someone who said they knew what they were doing, but didn't.
A relative of a friend.
But I guess for the $200 bucks, I got what I paid for.
Lucky for me, I mean incredible luck, I fell into the good fortune of getting the plumbing fixed, along with the wiring.
Now my kitchen is next to the living room sort of, great room style.
Anyway, as I was watering the plants in front of the two windows
facing the end of my driveway,

I started fantasizing about replacing those windows with french doors that would lead into a sunroom.

So that's the dream that I'm pinning to my boards in Pinterest and Houzz.
This is my favorite picture of the interior -

and while there are fancier exteriors

I think this one would be more appropriate.

so that's my thoughts on that.
and a few peeks into my home.
(my cat - Ghost)

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments the other day.
Most of you have "no-reply" when I go to respond to your comments via email.
So I've decided to start responding from now on, here, in the comments.
I did have a rough week and after all that happening,
on Friday, as I drove to work, suddenly my windshield wipers slowed down to a stand still.
then both the radio and my heat shut down as I drove.
I rolled through a couple of stop signs, afraid to come to a complete stop
and then my engine light came on!
I barely made it to work.
I was so terrified that when I got inside at work, I called the dealership where my car had been the day before and
I ripped them a new one.
I'm usually very nice and not confrontational.
but I just let loose and told them that they needed to tow my van in and fix it.
When they told me that they would see if towing was covered in my warranty
I told them that I didn't CARE whether it was or not because I wasn't paying for it.
They were.
Anyway, long story short. My van was towed in and they ended up replaced the alternator.
The good news is that when I got home that night, my new cell phone was on my front porch.