ANOTHER SUNDAY, ANOTHER HOUSE

It's Sunday again.
How come the days are so long
but the weeks fly by?
Anyway, here's another small house
and I'm in love!

Although I do think the landscaping really adds a lot to the outside appeal.

I love that poster!

I'm ripping off the idea and making my own!


I like how the walls in the middle of the house don't touch the ceiling.


Wow. I do love all the light!



I wished they showed the bathroom area.
But, here's a blueprint - 

The only thing that I would change is to divide the garage.
I would make a dog room area at the very end of the garage,
with a wall dividing it and a door
and have an another door going to the backyard area too,
which would be enclosed with a privacy fence.

But  this house is very cool....

although I suppose I could just someday replace my current counter-top with light butch block
and put down a light wood floor laminate
and put a bigger window in the back bedroom
and maybe a skylight in there
and in the bathroom too,
if I removed the clawfoot tub and put in a tiled shower/tub...
and well, also added a small garage
and then I'd never have to move!
Hmmmm.