NEW THOUGHT

A while back I said that I'm not moving
and I'm not.
I've stopped looking at houses for sale.
Now I have a NEW thought.
I have always planned on paying off my home ASAP
I have a huge loan that will be paid off in 3 years
AND the van has only 20 more months left, so I hope to start paying it down then...
(although, knowing me I will want another vehicle by then.)
I've been obsessing over this

but because it might not be reliable, 
maybe a sedan would be something I should think about 
like this
or THIS!

yeah...WHATEVER.

Back to my new thought -
What if I paid off the house and THEN found some property and built a NEW home?!
Anne are you out there reading this?
I've pinned some of your small house ideas!
Anyway, seriously...I think it could be done.
I would not want anything extravagant...the object is still - NO DEBT.
So, here's an example of ONE idea.
They built this for $25000.
YES! TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND!
Let the (obsession) research begin!
Here's the inside-

Kitchen down on the end, fireplace in the middle, bed in the wall of shelves -

Bathroom? must be on the opposite end -
I like that the shower can just spray down everything!
The walls, the sink, dirty dogs...everything down the drain!

Outside again-
I imagine the wood painted white 
a stone patio surrounding the house...

Night time
I like the security lights.
OK, I'm gonna need a security fence too.
To keep my dogs in
and scary people out.

So what are YOUR thoughts on this?
Is there something that I'm not thinking of?
Have I missed some major stumbling block?
I'll probably change my mind again.
Just my thought for TODAY.