Two VERY short videos of my ROADTRIP!

So I guess I took a blog break.
I didn't plan it, it just kinda happened.
I even have a lot to write about.
And lots of stuff not to write about.
By that I mean I went back to some of my old posts and read some
and I'm a broken record.
Yep, don't want to write the exact same thing I did last year
and the year before that and
Jeez. 
That's given me some pause.
Anyway...I had a birthday while I was gone.
Not really thrilled with getting older
but it's better than the alternative.
So, I can write about my thoughts on that...
but not today.
I also took a couple of days vacation...broken record again.
and then there's a dilemma of a dog needing a home, actually it's a pair of them
and I found a home for one but not the other.
I thought I had one but it fell through...
Another long sad story that I won't go into either.
Odd though, how it's breaking my heart
and the people that owned them just walked away.
Sigh.
But HEY! I went on a roadtrip!
Yep! the hermit climbed into a huge pick-up truck,
the kind you grab this handle thing and yank yourself into the air to get into
and rode along with a friend to Minnesota.
Illinois to Minnesota and back in a day.
To get a goat
or should I say a "kid".


My friend lives way out in the country and she recently adopted a baby billy goat
that had a broken leg (which she has been taking him to the vet for and he's almost 100% now)
and while acquiring this billy, a little white girl "doe" goat followed her husband around
and she came home with them too.
So apparently goats are like cats.
Once you get one, you need another
and another...
So now my friend owns 3 goats!