What I made last year for Christmas Gifts. (Dog Paintings)

I just realized that I never shared the gifts that I made this last year for Xmas!
I guess the new snowfall made me think of Christmas....
and that I kinda only like snow for Christmas.
Anyway, this is what I made for the two girls that work for me in boarding.
Taylor adores her little Elvis -

So I did a painting of him -


and Pam's furry family has suffered a couple of losses in the last couple of years 
and now she is just left with just her two dogs,
Rain and Princess - 



and finally Lily, my niece has a new puppy
a Dachshund/Shih-Tzu mix....or sometimes called a mutt.
I was very upset with Lily because she BOUGHT him from a Pet Store.
Most Pet Stores get puppies from Puppy Mills
and with so many dogs needing homes.....
OK, anyway. I can't hold it against her little guy.
His name is Lucius Fox
(after the Morgan Freeman character from the Batman movies. Lily is addicted to all things Batman)
So here's her pic of her puppy in the snow.

And the painting I did of him.

For some reason, I was unable to get a really good pic of it and I couldn't scan it
because it's covered in glitter, to look like sparkling snow.

So, that's what I MADE for Christmas.
The rest of my gifts I bought throughout the year.
I got my sister some really cool Smith and Hawkins garden things
when they were marked down after summer.
I try to remember to search all year so I can get good gifts at good prices.
But usually, I prefer to make my gifts, if possible.