PING PONG

I have a cabinet in the kitchen next to the windows.
The cats enjoy sitting up there and peering out into the yard.
There are birds to watch and the occasional chipmunk and bunny.
Once in a while the neighbors cat will appear in their window and they will have a stare down.
So I decided to put a basket on top of the cabinet with a little retro pillowcase inside.
Just something for them to sit in because cats like that sort of thing....

and apparently dogs do too.
Yesterday as I sat at the table "pinning" things on Pinterest on my laptop,
I looked over and there's Ping.
WTH?!
How did she get up there?
She was in the basket looking out the curtains.
I picked up my phone and said her name "PING"! and took this pic.
Yep, Ping once again, living up to her full name of Ping Pong.
She probably bounced up there.