BODY HEAT

I've been really looking forward to Fall.
I love the Autumn colors 
and the cooler temperatures.
Yesterday when I woke up it was 58 degrees in the house
and 39 outside!
I refused to turn on the heat.
I grew up with a Dad who would say -
"Put another sweater on if you're cold!"
So we toughed it out because temps are supposed to climb a little bit.
In the meantime, the critters were using body heat to stay comfy.
Hattie is in the back, Raini in the middle and Louie snoozing in the front.

Then Ghost crawled in...

Pretty soon Mimsy walked up,
"Is there room for me?"
"NO!" they all grumbled.
"Sure there is!" exclaimed Mimsy

She climbed in - "I'll just sort of circle in right over here..."

"Oh Lord! This is ridiculous! I'm outta here!" said Ghost



Mimsy smirked with satisfaction as Hattie noticed the camera and posed.

Louie woke up "I can't breathe! Someone's on top of me,!"

Raini sat up, saw Nora and said "OH NO!" 
"I'm leaving before SHE tries to get in here!"

And then I said "Want to go outside?"
and everyone except the cats did.