Haters Gonna HATE.

Seems like everyone I talk to lately, are always judging other people.
I can't get away from them, they are in my personal life
and it's also some of the people I work with.
They always have some snarky comment. 
They think that anyone that makes a choice different from what they would have done is wrong
and stupid.
They seem to enjoy talking people down and criticizing everything.
Maybe it's human nature.
I hope it's not a woman thing.
I would hope women are better than that.
I've certainly done it myself and I feel ashamed.
Yep, sucked into the meanness.
The negativity.
So, as of today I'm going to try to be a better person.
Someone who minds my own business,
tends my own garden
and does or doesn't do whatever I damn well please.
As long as I bring no harm to others,
it's no ones business.
I'm not going to feel guilty about decisions
or feel the need to explain.
I'm tired of feeling bad.
Of letting others make me feel bad.
I'm tired of it.
No wonder I prefer the company of animals.

Sometimes you run across something that has perfect timing.
Like it was meant to be.
Or should I say, meant to see.