Reason for Blog Break

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I have decided to take a little blog break.
It's getting very busy at work and I'm tired.
I also need to get outside and clean up the yard.
I need to finish some of these other projects that I've started.
I will be back when I'm recharged and when I've completed a few projects and have some photos to prove it.
I've got some stories to share, which are mostly written but...
I can't seem to get my brain focused enough to finish them.
Sometimes, I feel like if I don't blog/share about the things that happen in my life... it's like they never happened.
Does that make sense?
Hmm, well, anyway...
So, just wanted to explain why there won't be posts for a little bit.
Take care and hope to be back soon!
xoxo - Cindi