WEDNESDAY WORD on Thursday and a YouTube Video

Last week, on Wednesday, I had my work anniversary. I've worked there for 12 years.
 My sick hours and vacation days for the year start over again.
I get 24 sick hours.
and 2 weeks vacation that can be broken down into days or hours even.
On Friday. I took one of those days.
Just to decompress.
It actually helped and I got some cleaning done but...
once again, I was awaken before 5 in the morning.
It's been happening EVERY single day, some time between 4:30 and 5:00 AM
one of the little dogs hears something and starts barking
and then 2 others join in.
They have that really HIGH PIERCING bark
and their room is just feet away from my neighbors bedroom window
and directly below my bedroom.
Once those three start barking, then the whole herd goes crazy.
and I think I'm about to lose my mind in that moment.
That moment: dormiveglia.

 

and this is why I bought:

NO BARK Collar Citronella Spray Anti-Bark collar for Dogs Kit - Safe, Effective, and Humane Dog Barking Control collar - here

  • Eliminates or significantly reduces nuisance barking
  • Sprays harmless citronella burst whenever dog misbehaves
  • Works with all dogs at least 6 months old and 6 pounds and up
  • Training is instantaneous and painless
I plan on trying it this Saturday.
I've bought three and they are NOT returnable.
Wish us luck.