Feeling Apprehensive.


So, kind of a strange thing happened this morning.
Well two things actually.
First, we slept in! yep, until 6:42!
but the really strange thing was as everyone jumped up and ran downstairs 
both Ping and Nora refused to go.
Ping, my little assertive watchdog of a toy poodle
and Nora, my Border Collie.
Actually Nora crawled under the bed!
That made me sort of afraid to go downstairs myself
but I knew the gang was waiting at the backdoor to go out.
So I let them all out and went back upstairs.
I had to pull out the bed and coax Nora out
and carry Ping!
Everyone is now acting normal but...
I'm still looking around, wondering.
The weather is nice with a light wind, although they've forecast storms
and now I'm wondering if they'v sensed that something is coming.
Yep, feeling apprehensive.