for TAMMY

My friend Tammy (http://peanutonthetable.com/)
is just the sweetest kindest woman
and she has Malignant Hypertension.
She has to keep her BP down and is taking medication for it.
She recently tore her rotator cuff and will be needing surgery
but has to get some of these medical issues under control first.
And there's the worry of heart problems too.
She's been told to stay calm, cool and positive.
So this post is for Tammy
and if everyone could just take a moment and send out positive healing thoughts her way.
Or say a prayer with her in mind, This little lady could use it.
I've gone through my Pinterest account and posted some calm, happy images.
I think visual images can definitely have a calming effect. At least I hope so!
These are for you Tammy! ....







OOPS, this one might not be good for the Blood Pressure! LOL!






xoxo